Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Update..

Hey Friends
Most of you already know but just in case you didn't, the ultrasound we had 14 weeks ago showed a very proud little boy.
We are very excited and Gracie is escpecially excited to be a big sister in a few more weeks. Gracie had initially wanted another girl to come join our little family but she said "if it's a boy, I'll love him too." :)
Aside from the regular pregnancy discomforts all has gone so well with the pregnancy. The little guy thinks he's a kickboxer which makes me laugh and squirm in discomfort at the same time.
After some thought and prayer and some counseling from the docs we've decided that we need to do another C-section. I'm sad about the opportunity to have a child "naturally" being gone, but feel at peace with the decision.
So April 11th or 12th is when we will welcome the little man to our little brood. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Can't wait to hear about your little man. Congrats again, I can't say it enough! And I'm really looking forward to your insights on Alabama living. Almost makes me miss it (almost). I remember I freaked out the first time there was a big storm and a tornado siren. I hid in the bathroom! You get used to it, though.

The Headrick Family said...

Yay so excited for you guys! Alabama must be an experience, but maybe a fun one. I loved visiting the south but its probably different living there.
I still have good memories about tornado sirens when we lived in St Louis. The sky would turn green and we would go down to the basement. Of course I was little and didn't understand the seriousness of it but hopefully you won't ever be in a real one!

Rebekah said...

I was just checking your blog to see if your little boy had come yet. I am so excited for you!! You are such a sweet and good mom! I can't wait to hear when he is born.