Monday, March 21, 2011

Alabama Update

Hey all,
Nothing new is happening really, I just made a promise to many of you that I would be better about blogging so here I am.
We are still doing well, I am getting bigger and slower by the minute, which makes getting everything unpacked and put away in a timely manner impossible.
When I find our camera in in this moving mess I will post a picture of my "blossomed" belly. It's huge and all the major growth seemed to happen here in AL. My doctor said she wouldn't be a bit suprised if this was a nine pound baby.  Feels like twenty!

Alabama is already hot! Well for me anyway. For normal people it's a lovely 75-80 degrees. There are trees EVERYWHERE which is so pretty. I have yet to find out what kind of trees they were, but a ton of them just got finished blossoming beautiful white blossoms. And because of all the trees there are always birds singing which always puts a smile on my face. Where we were in CO we didn't have many developed trees around the neighborhood so I didn't hear as many different birds singing as often, so it's a real treat to hear them.

We are enjoying our house, but realizing we have waaaay too much stuff for it. So we are trying to downsize a bit which is good but hard to know where to start.The neighborhood is nice and close to many things including lots of ward members.

All is well for now and no more tornado sirens which is a plus. And once we get a little more settled we'll be able to head out on some adventures so our blog can be a little more interesting. :)

0 comments: