Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten (or Top Five) Tuesdays

The Top Five Things I Want A Million Dollars For: ;)

So this may seem a little shallow to you, however, I was trying to think of a list that would be meaningful to me right now and all I could think of was how tired I am and I don't have the energy to do anything. And that's when I daydreamed that if I only had a million dollars I could pay someone to do the things that need to be done plus maybe a little extra for fun. ;)
So shallow as I may be, this is a very meaningful list for me. ;)

1)To pay someone to get up with my sweet Ezra until he is through with the eating in the middle of the night stage. (ahhhh, just the thought of weeks of uninterrupted sleep makes me want to sell everything I have to pay for it.;) )

2)To pay someone to clean my house on a regular basis.

3)To pay someone to cook our meals.

4)To pay for WEEKLY spa days that would include massages, facials, pedicures, manicures and anything else that struck my fancy.

5)To pay for a lovely, luxurious week to myself and my favorite books on a private, bug and humidity free, mango smoothie abundant, tropical island. (of course I'd have to hire a cook and maid there too though:) )

Do you think a million would cover it??? ;)

That was some lovely day dreaming. Now back to reality.......

1 comments:

Angie said...

Ah yes, a tropical island minus the humidity... That's what they need to be perfect!
I hate the baby waking up in the middle of the night stage. HATE it. Thank goodness it ends! (sort of)