Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit in September. Sadly these are the only pictures we got of their visit. We went to the Aquarium in Denver. One of my favorite places to take people. It is a really cool place.


This is one of my  favorite parts. At the end after the awesome shark tank they have the sting ray pool where you can touch them and feed them.  Gracie wanted to feed them which actually means that mommy gets to feed them because quite honestly it's a little unnerving since they basically put their entire mouths over your hand to get the food. She did manage to feed one though. I was really proud of her.






We always enjoy the Aquarium. And I think Grandma and Grandpa thought it was pretty cool too. Thanks for coming to visit Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

We went to the aquarium once, and LOVED it! This makes me want to go back again . . . :)