Thursday, December 9, 2010

camping

So this post is way over due as are all the others that I posted today but I'm trying to get a little caught up. So bear with me. I think it was July or August but we decided last minute to go camping with the Mack's. It was just a one nighter but we all had fun and had our camping fix.


Gracie was enjoying taking Molly for a walk around the campsite. :)



Banjo was a champ while camping and in the car!

Me enjoying some down time and a little guilty pleasure reading (aka celebrity gossip)

The Mack brothers, Eric and Adam, I'm not sure what they were shooting at but you know fellas, they just like to shoot.

Molly was in heaven when she found some bacon grease that had been dumped.

Gracie and Diesel got in an altercation and like a good mother I grabbed the camera. She was so dejected!

Brightening up a little for the camera!

Here's Diesel hiding behind his truck!

Don't you just love his boots!

I think Diesel may have won this one. ;)
Fun little, very dusty, camping trip.

0 comments: