Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pictures

My sister is an angel and came out a few days after I got home with Ezra from the hospital. She brought half of her little brood with her so I wouldn't be in want of helpers. It was great to have them here. It's always so great to visit with her. We really wish we didn't live so far away from each other. My sis is a great photographer and offered to take some pics of baby Ezra while she was here so of course I said "yes please".
And of course we had to take pictures of our adorable girls too.
So here are some of my favorites: (to see the rest click here)














Thanks for these Kathy, they are priceless.

7 comments:

Jen said...

great pics! And what a sweet baby!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! He is precious. And so is your beautiful little Gracie! I am SOOOOOO happy for all of you! Love you and miss you!

Angie said...

Ha ha! I love the sassy cousins pic. And I sure wish I could snuggle your sweet Ezra in person. What a doll!

Courtni said...

he is ADORABLE!! what i love is that you can tell he and gracie are siblings!! wish we were closer so we could run over and snuggle him!

Mitch said...

oh my heavens!!! soo cute! a huge congrats to you and your family!

jamie said...

i don't think kids come any cuter. congrats!

Angie said...

Love the pics, he is so cute! Gracie is adorable and we miss her sweet little face!! Hope all is going well and keep us update:)