Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Countdown!!

April 11th is the big day, friends!!! That is only 5 more days. YAY....... AGGH!  We are so totally excited to welcome this new little (still nameless BTW) Hansen to our family. We've waited a long time for him, however, we almost feel less prepared for this one than we did for Gracie. I think it's just as a result of the move. We don't know where everything is, his room isn't completely set up and we feel like we are forgetting so many things. So these last few days until he comes it will be like we are cramming for a test. :)
Wish us luck that we make it!

A picture is still coming, I promise. For those of you that haven't seen me in a couple months, you will be in shock at the growth. It's crazy. I will be glad when the "OH.MY.GOSH." looks are over with. I'm starting to feel a little like a freak. ;)
Let's just hope that the docs aren't missing another child in my belly. We're not even prepared for one, let alone two. HA.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Aah! That's today. Please post soon! I'm dying to meet your little man!!!